GC: Canada vs The USA - Sunday, July 18th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Kansas City

We came back in to this relatively meaningless match, we were Concacafed, those of you ripping on a couple of players I ask, who was really good that half? I like the  possession we were starting to play, it would have been nice to be level at the half if corruption didn't rear its ugly head! 

We really need TSN or Sportsnet to pick up the games. The commentating so fucking terrible that I'm almost cheering for the US. Holy fuck. I'll have to see if the French feed is there when the second half starts. 

As far as the game.. we need to make the goalie make a save at this point. We've been buzzing but it's still resulted no real good shots. We've been in the area though that he should have had to make a couple great saves by now. 

States sitting pretty. Playing the game in quarters. Not sure if we were aware of that and not getting drawn into tiring ourselves out in the heat or just not up to par too really push after the drinks break but they strategically sat back and conserved energy. Expect them to come hard in the second half. Likely to try and finish it and then sit back for a period again. 

Encouraging end to the half but the states let us do it.

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

We really need TSN or Sportsnet to pick up the games. The commentating so fucking terrible that I'm almost cheering for the US. Holy fuck. I'll have to see if the French feed is there when the second half starts. 

As far as the game.. we need to make the goalie make a save at this point. We've been buzzing but it's still resulted no real good shots. We've been in the area though that he should have had to make a couple great saves by now. 

Really, maybe you are on the wrong board!

3 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Handcuffed by the formation against a good team.

Yah, tajon is getting pulled back a bit. Also you have to know the US knows he's our danger man in this game so they're set up for him. Much better the latter part of the half when herdman started moving him around to find space for him.

1 minute ago, JuicyHam said:

If Cavallini wasn't on a yellow and if this game wasn't mostly meaningless in the grand scheme of things he would perfect to disrupt the box in the second half 

I mean not meaningless. Losing likely puts us on the Mexican side of the bracket.