GC: Canada vs Haiti - Thursday, July 15th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific Kansas City

1 minute ago, narduch said:

The game against the US will be between 2 teams playing their subs.

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

We def need him for the QF.  He was either sitting on the bench for the QF or sitting it out due to yellow accumulation. 

It's only cause Wheels reassured me that this was part of the plan, that I'm not throwing a chair through my living room window.

1 minute ago, scullion44 said:

The funny part to me about yellow accumulation is if you’re so worried a player might get a yellow have you ever thought about.....not playing them?

in which game would you have not played eustaquio tho? you needed him in the lineup tonight, and even if you sit him out on sunday he's still carrying a yellow into the quarter-finals which could get him suspended for the semi.

2 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I guess that was deliberate. Wow. 

That is basically Herdman saying he does not care about winning the group, he's more concerned with getting past a QF. But what was the ruling, cards eliminated before or after QFs?

23.8.3. Single yellow cards will get eliminated at the end of the preliminary stage and at the end of the Quarterfinals and shall not be carried over to the Semifinals of the competition.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

Just now, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

both

23.8.3. Single yellow cards will get eliminated at the end of the preliminary stage and at the end of the Quarterfinals and shall not be carried over to the Semifinals of the competition.

Preliminary stage was the qualification for the group stage (the stage Haiti played before this at the beginning of July) Not the group stage. 

8 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Y'know after a night of drinking on the town, you need to have one foot on the floor in order to fall asleep without the room spinning?  That's what these camera angles are like.

........BLLEEEEYYAAAARGH!!!!!!!!......

...gO caNada.....

Edited by El Hombre