Sirois

Doner     TMG     Yao      Abzi

Bekker  Ohin    Loturi

Aird          Bustos            Heard

Bench: Irving, Simmons, Selemani, Babouli, Wright, Ferrari, MacNaughton

Where is Kadin Chung?

1 minute ago, Aird25 said:

Where is Kadin Chung?

Tin hat on, because I know I am in the minority here, but just not a huge fan. I thought about Farsi there before him and Aird, although the later has had some stinkers defensively.

I think he gives away too many silly fouls and gets caught out more than he should considering how much hype he gets. He is a solid grafter for sure and maybe unsung and overlooked in that regard from me when he is doing more under the radar than I am noticing. Still let's be honest those errors were in the first few games and everyone should get an out in the first few games if not the entire bubble. 

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Tin hat on, because I know I am in the minority here, but just not a huge fan. I thought about Farsi there before him and Aird, although the later has had some stinkers defensively.

I think he gives away too many silly fouls and gets caught out more than he should considering how much hype he gets. He is a solid grafter for sure and maybe unsung and overlooked in that regard from me when he is doing more under the radar than I am noticing. Still let's be honest those errors were in the first few games and everyone should get an out in the first few games if not the entire bubble. 

You’re describing a player I don’t know. I've mostly just caught Pacific games, but I like a lot of your other selections

Edited by Aird25

Valour first of course.  Stefan Cebara has been looking bright so far.  Sirois, our kinder-keeper also stands out.

Otherwise Abzi has definitely caught my eye.    Bustos is Bustos of course and Bekker is Bekker.

Josh Heard at Pacific is another one, from what I've seen anyway.