Match Thread: July 7, 2021 - Ottawa v Pacific

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Thought this started in 30 mins. Whoops. 

So no crowd, saving it for the Valour game to have the crowd first? Or there is a crowd but they are still showing the virtual stadium not the crowd??

I think they are only selling tickets to Valour games.

Believe the times were changed when they decided to sell tickets 

Oh I thought it was every game. That is a shame. I am sure there are sports starved Winnipeggers that would go at just 2k seats available. Know one that is going for the first time tonight, been bugging him for ages to get out to a Valour game. Be good Valour and York, Be good. 

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Oh I thought it was every game. That is a shame. I am sure there are sports starved Winnipeggers that would go at just 2k seats available. Know one that is going for the first time tonight, been bugging him for ages to get out to a Valour game. Be good Valour and York, Be good. 

Tomorrow is Forge v Cavalry. Would be a decent match for a casual 

But I don't see it listed in ticketmaster

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

Polisi has some nice ball skills, considering he's been in college and amateur until now, I think he has a decent upside.

Pacific really did dominate. Some questions about Mista being a good coach at alll.

Is Mista the problem? Or is the roster good enough?

They are missing Telfer at National Team duty too.

31 minutes ago, narduch said:

Is Mista the problem? Or is the roster good enough?

They are missing Telfer at National Team duty too.

I think Mista, being the only real outsider, probably needs to get a chance to train and play at home in Ottawa. The team is like a lot of okay ideas not very well put together. Not having been at home or even arrived in Ottawa for many on that roster has to be a problem. 

30 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I think Mista, being the only real outsider, probably needs to get a chance to train and play at home in Ottawa. The team is like a lot of okay ideas not very well put together. Not having been at home or even arrived in Ottawa for many on that roster has to be a problem. 

Been thinking Ottawa is the team that should change their name to Wanderers.