Match Thread: June 26, 2021 - Pacific v HFX Wanderers

Nice goal to be sure.   Good match for the man as well.

Strange match.  Think off field considerations played a roll.  Kah sees something in the man that he feels will work for Pacific in this league and I think pretty highly of Kah, however, we'll see how things work out as the teams get a few matches under their belts.  Not exactly built for the rough and tumble that man.  

Never know though.  Best luck.  Would love to see a few more goals like that.

I will say about the Ozzie goal: the keeper was far too deep, on his line. Not saying it was not a tough strike, but the keeper was not properly positioned either. 

We saw some walls improperly positioned, a few dumb errors in CB or mid giveaways, in some keeper slip ups. Little details denoting a lack of sharpness, stuff to be worked on as no one has had a preseason match--but overall pretty nicely played.

7 hours ago, Cheeta said:

Nice goal to be sure.   Good match for the man as well.

Strange match.  Think off field considerations played a roll.  Kah sees something in the man that he feels will work for Pacific in this league and I think pretty highly of Kah, however, we'll see how things work out as the teams get a few matches under their belts.  Not exactly built for the rough and tumble that man.  

Never know though.  Best luck.  Would love to see a few more goals like that.

Ollie had so much time and space all game. We outnumbered Halifax in midfield and they never really seemed to adapt (perhaps a result of losing their coach). It’ll be interesting to see him under more pressure, but he did look comfortable whenever he did find himself in tighter spaces.