Match Thread: June 26, 2021 - Edmonton v Ottawa

2 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Anyone else can't get into OneSoccer? Says my sub expired even though I subbed in August 2020. Is it not for one year?

The subscriptions bought before the island games were supposed to expire on December 31, 2020. For some weird reason they kept going for a few months.

I had to re up in March

Edited by narduch

2 minutes ago, Wippersuna said:

Posted on Reddit as well but could the Blue Bombers not just spend the money on some proper covers over the seats rather than use the digital tech?

Yup. The dissapearing ball sucks.

But they probably like it because they can change the ads up digitally 

5 minutes ago, narduch said:

Yup. The dissapearing ball sucks.

But they probably like it because they can change the ads up digitally 

This is true but there’s ways to do it well. When it’s moving and growing/shrinking constantly it’s so jarring. I feel like main sponsor covers with digital ads below it would be so much nicer.

Oh well - I’m happy we are back in any case. 

Some weird personnel choices. Mannella as the #10 for Ottawa. Aird at RB, Gee on the left, and two fullbacks as wide midfielders for Edmonton. Eddies still looked pretty good for most of the game (Warschewski especially) but ultimately ran out of gas after Ottawa made their subs

1 hour ago, DavemTFC said:

Some weird personnel choices. Mannella as the #10 for Ottawa. Aird at RB, Gee on the left, and two fullbacks as wide midfielders for Edmonton. Eddies still looked pretty good for most of the game (Warschewski especially) but ultimately ran out of gas after Ottawa made their subs

Guessing this is due to small roster sizes. Not sure about injury news too.

I don't think all teams have all their foreign players either.