Voyageurs Membership

11 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

So are you able to sign up or have already signed up now? I just want to make sure I’m passing the correct info on to Jamie. 

I have been a member for a long time on this site so that isnt the issue if that is the question; i also was able to change my password fine.  I just cant sign up and pay as a voyageur.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who purchased a Voyageurs membership, you should also now have our first newsletter. 

The newsletter did go to a lot of people’s spam/junk mail box, so please check your junk mail if you didn’t receive it. 

If you didn’t receive it at all, please let me know. For some reason the ‘bulk mail’ generator generated several fewer emails than we have members. We are trying to sort out why. 

2 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

For anyone who purchased a Voyageurs membership, you should also now have our first newsletter. 

The newsletter did go to a lot of people’s spam/junk mail box, so please check your junk mail if you didn’t receive it. 

If you didn’t receive it at all, please let me know. For some reason the ‘bulk mail’ generator generated several fewer emails than we have members. We are trying to sort out why. 

Hey Rob, 

I paid for my membership after the Haiti match, but seem to have not received the newsletter. I'll DM you my email address that I used when signing up.

1 hour ago, rob.notenboom said:

Doesn't look like I received it.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

I didn’t receive either - paid back on May 19th.  Checked the spam/junk folder.  

Me too. Exact same thing. 

To note @rob.notenboom I received previous emails, so it might just be the system that you are sending it from. I have had this happened to me before with a gmail account. It was an SMTP issue for me - if that helps.

11 minutes ago, Shway said:

Me too. Exact same thing. 

To note @rob.notenboom I received previous emails, so it might just be the system that you are sending it from. I have had this happened to me before with a gmail account. It was an SMTP issue for me - if that helps.

We’ve setup a system that should have been whitelisted for everyone. Not sure what the issue is (and I’m not working on the technical end so it’ll be up to someone else to fix. 

But thanks everyone for letting me know. I’m collecting the names/handles of everyone who responds so go ahead and post if you’re a Vs member and didn’t get the newsletter. I have a (very) long list. 

No newsletter, paid on June 30.

@rob.notenboom I tried to change my password for my account about 20 minutes ago and have still not received an email. Usually I'll get one within two minutes, so it may be an issue on the server end.

Edited by Trois Reds

5 minutes ago, Trois Reds said:

No newsletter, paid on June 30.

@rob.notenboom I tried to change my password for my account about 20 minutes ago and have still not received an email. Usually I'll get one within two minutes, so it may be an issue on the server end.

Ok thanks. This is all very strange.