Voyageurs Membership

I think, at some point, when the site switched to a different format, I somehow created a 2nd account for myself. And, now, accidentally paid from my old account. Hope that’s ok … money is still coming in, so I guess that’s all that matters!

2 hours ago, Addona said:

I think, at some point, when the site switched to a different format, I somehow created a 2nd account for myself. And, now, accidentally paid from my old account. Hope that’s ok … money is still coming in, so I guess that’s all that matters!

Yep that’s no problem as long as your email address and mailing address on the account are currently. 

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Hey @kacbru @SthMelbRed @An Observer @Yohan

Jamie is pretty sure he fixed the international registration issue so register away. 

I went to try, but it won't recognise my username/email and/or password. I even reset my password and then tried to log in with the new password both with my email address and my posting handle. No go. I can't even get to the point where it tells me that it won't accept the overseas location.

12 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

I went to try, but it won't recognise my username/email and/or password. I even reset my password and then tried to log in with the new password both with my email address and my posting handle. No go. I can't even get to the point where it tells me that it won't accept the overseas location.

I had the same problem initially.   It wasnt recognizing my password.  My password is invoked by the biometrics features.  I tried going the new account route but then it would say that my email address already exits.    I dont know what i did but i eventually change my password and then i was able to login.  But this all happended a day later.  I still done know why it worked a day later.

Edited by Free kick

1 minute ago, Free kick said:

I had the same problem initially.   It wasnt recognizing my password.  My password is invoked by the biometrics features.  I tried going the new account route but then it would say that my email address already exits.    I dont know what i did but i eventually change my password and then inwas able to login.  

I'll play around with it a bit more later to see if I can find the magic potion.

22 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Double ugh. 

Let me know how you’re making out and if you still can’t get through. I might not have time to figure it out tonight, but I know I can reset your password so I might be able to sort this for you if you eventually don’t get through. 

7 hours ago, An Observer said:

I had to change my password as well but that worked quite easily by it just auto generating an email and then I updated my password. 

So are you able to sign up or have already signed up now? I just want to make sure I’m passing the correct info on to Jamie. 

1 hour ago, MtlMario said:

Will we get to know how many signed up?

There is an Order # when you buy. I assume it started from 1 and may have some voided orders. When I purchased it was in the 2000s a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Ruffian

1 minute ago, Ruffian said:

There is an Order # when you buy. I assume it started from 1 and may have some voided orders. When I purchased it was in the 2000s.

I can assure you, the Voyageurs numbers are not in the 2000s…yet.

6 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

My second guess is it started at 2000 and was in the 2600s range 2 weeks ago. So 600 then, more now... ?

Unfortunately, have no idea how the website counts don’t have any updates on numbers.  But would be thrilled if we were already at 600.