Voyageurs Membership

3 hours ago, Ivan said:

I tried to join, but it wouldn't take my password.  I asked for a reset and haven't heard anything back!  Please help if you can.

I believe I can but a lot of the back end of the website is new to me. If you want to email us at VoyageursCAN at gmail dot com and tell me your username/email I should be able to send you a password reset. 

But yes, it also might have gone to your junk mail. 

Edited by rob.notenboom

3 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

I believe I can but a lot of the back end of the website is new to me. If you want to email us at VoyageursCAN at gmail dot com and tell me your username/email I should be able to send you a password reset. 

But yes, it also might have gone to your junk mail. 

Nothing in junk mail so I'll take your advice, thanks!

1 minute ago, kacbru said:

It appears that you can't join from NZ.  "Voyageurs Canada- 1 Year cannot be shipped to your location" Is there a way to join without having the unique swag mailed directly to me?

Yes that’s an issue we’re trying to figure out. Jamie was out in the boonies with no internet service for a few days, but he will try and get it sorted. 

We will still figure out how to ship internationally. It’s just a glitch in the system. 

So hold on for a few days. We will try to ‘announce’ when international memberships are available as we’ve had several requests about this. 

22 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

Yes that’s an issue we’re trying to figure out. Jamie was out in the boonies with no internet service for a few days, but he will try and get it sorted. 

We will still figure out how to ship internationally. It’s just a glitch in the system. 

So hold on for a few days. We will try to ‘announce’ when international memberships are available as we’ve had several requests about this. 

Put me down for notification when international memberships open up, too.