Justin Smith

8 hours ago, Northvansteve said:

Creating a stand-alone thread for Justin Smith. (Apologies if there already is one - I couldn't find it.)

Class of 2003. Central Mid. Officially signed with Nice today. 

Potential Gold Cup call up? 

If he is that good then Smith will factor into our plans sooner or later

35 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

So he's eligible for Les Bleus especially being born and raised in France...then well good luck trying to get him to play for Canada LMAOOOOO 

Is this sarcasm???  You couldn't ask for a better country for a dual national to be tied to.  France has arguably the deepest player pool in the world.  This guy is no where near France, nor will he likely ever be.  Assuming he starts getting first team minutes, I would expect Canada to be all over him and I doubt he would have to consider holding out for long either.

Edited by Corazon

49 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Is this sarcasm???  You couldn't ask for a better country for a dual national to be tied to.  France has arguably the deepest player pool in the world.  This guy is no where near France, nor will he likely ever be.  Assuming he starts getting first team minutes, I would expect Canada to be all over him and I doubt he would have to consider holding out for long either.

Just par for the course...

6 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

So he's eligible for Les Bleus especially being born and raised in France...then well good luck trying to get him to play for Canada LMAOOOOO 

He has a Canadian flag on his insta profile but not French flag. Brah, come on now. 

• 2 weeks later...