WCQ: Canada vs Haiti - In-Match Thread

Big_M

Just now, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Ok. Now.

¡Bienvenidos compañero!

Un equipo para todos.

If you are here, it means you have at least some interest in the team. We hope to be able to convince you to stick around.

I'm mostly here cos I have a big affinity to the CanPL, but like I said, happy to bandwagon the team. If the games return to Canada, will definitely attend a few.

2 minutes ago, Ingham said:

I'm mostly here cos I have a big affinity to the CanPL, but like I said, happy to bandwagon the team. If the games return to Canada, will definitely attend a few.

You don't have to have been around a long time to be a fan. All bandwagon-ers are welcome. In fact I'd even encourage as many bandwagons as possible. Find some others. Bring friends.

Relieved and satisfied.  What impresses me about this squad is the number of quality chances it can create.  Even against this kind of oppoenent, In the past, we would not have created anywhere near the number of  chances that we did tonight.    This a differnet team from the one i have been following going back to the early 80’s.  Even the 86 squad that went to the WC was nowhere near as talented as this squad.  I watched those games in 86. 

the  finishing will come.  But the first step to scoring (which has been our problem for ever) Is creating chances.  And now,  with this squad, we are creating chnaces.

Edited by Free kick

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

And while I do t want to dredge up the Herdman debate, it really does seem like his motivational approach has the boys bought in.  

I don't think anyone doubts that the boys have bought in. I think we're concerned that it took a horrific own goal to actually break through and his substitutions seems questionable.