I can't shake that Honduras feeling...

Hawkguy

A little vestigial twitch, but honestly not even as bad as the butterflies I had before Suriname. For starters:

It’s not at 3pm in Honduras, no one will be using laser pointers or throwing batteries and bags of piss, the guys aren’t sick with food poisoning (that we know of :)) and our squad is better, deeper, and more capable of scoring than The Day That Shall Not be Named.

I understand the PTSD, but we got this. 

22 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

This is much improved team in a better situation.  
But yeah, the horrors of 8-1 can never be removed.

And thanks again to One Soccer for choosing to rehash that train wreck immediately after our Haitian win. Really appreciated them ripping off that painful scab at that particular time.  

8 hours ago, Hawkguy said:

Anyone else? 

I know we have a far more talented and far deeper team.. but regardless of the good result Saturday, I'm still extremely nervous for Tuesday.

Come and lay down on the couch my child and we'll talk about it............................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT'S A DONE DEAL, Don't worry.😂

Edited by MtlMario

12 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Come and lay down on the coach my child and we'll talk about it............................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT'S A DONE DEAL, Don't worry.😂

For a minute I thought you were taking some sort of creepy pedo angle here... I get it now. You meant "couch"!

2 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I feel better because it seems Nazon and Bazile are no where need fit enough to do what is needed. They were non-factors when they came on.

Not to mention this team has grown a ton since 2019 and the Chicago pitch will be much more suited for what Canada wants to do.

On top of that not all of their players are allowed in the US due to covid rules.