WCQ: Canada vs Haiti - Tuesday, June 15th, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - SeatGeek Stadium, Chicago area

1 hour ago, SkuseisLoose said:

So looks like Osorio is getting the start again based off the promo picture. Just don't get it, he's shown almost nothing so far but he keeps getting rewarded over other players. Hopefully he has a better game today.

He's a mid who can go forward and support the attack, and also score.

Hutch had been playing that way all season in Turkey.

Hoillet would be the other option, perhaps he is still not 100%.

I just figure he has been chosen for that role if he is on the field (and he may not start just because they did a clip with him, Herdman decides who starts and has no obligation to tell the CSA).

Who are our best attacking or transitional mids, right now, on this squad? 

1 hour ago, Footscray said:

Wow forgot how good T&Ts higher end players were at a time when CONCACAF had few euro stars.  Seeing the names Latapy, Yorke and Dely Valdes brought back memories.  Edit - although see they got smoked in the final round after beating mexico in the semis

The Dely Valdes brothers are from Panama.

Still, true: I was looking at some Copa America squads, at Paraguay-Bolivia, and honestly did not know a soul. I mean I used to recognize a few at least. Really, if a rival fan were looking at names and club associations, they'd look at Canada and be very wary.

Well I am feeling pretty good about tonight.  I started getting a bit anxious and was pacing around the house so I figured I needed to kill some time.  I have a couple of unopened boxes of Pokémon cards in my closet and even though I was planning to keep them sealed for a long time, I figured it was a special occasion and I deserve a bit of stress relief pack-ripping. I grabbed one of the boxes and opened the 8 packs inside.  I pulled this out of the 5th one.  Anyone who knows Pokémon knows this is a hella sweet card.

To me, that is a pretty damn good omen.  

BE3C7A3C-ED83-485F-BB89-8F1DB7EAC9FE.jpeg

Did Laryea pick up an injury in the last Haiti game or something? Seems odd that he's not even on the bench for this one.

Edit: He's on the bench, I just missed his name when I was reading the tiny font on my phone haha.

Edited by Wasp
Mistake