Cavallini or Larin?

Hawkguy

Cav or Larin  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start in important games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/15/2021 at 03:59 AM

21 minutes ago, LeoH037 said:

LARIN SLANDER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

You're ridiculous. There was no slander. Some of us just think Cav is a better striker for our National program and our set-up. Doesn't mean we don't think Larin can do a job. Especially against weaker teams.

11 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

You're ridiculous. There was no slander. Some of us just think Cav is a better striker for our National program and our set-up. Doesn't mean we don't think Larin can do a job. Especially against weaker teams.

didn't really mean it for real (should have laid off on the caps perhaps)... I though I was being funny (epic fail) but since you went out of your way for that, then sure, lArIn dOeSnt ScOrE iN BiG gAmES, oNlY sCoRes aGaInsT wEaK teAmz

Edited by LeoH037

7 minutes ago, Shway said:

Again I’ve said many times...Larin will start, and Cavallini the bulldog will come on when the games slowdown or to hold up the ball. 

I get that’s likely to happen but I think we’re missing out here not exploring some other options up top. We should also consider asking guys to go hard and then use our depth to ask the subs to come in and finish the job.

Davies, David, and Larin are technically the best three players but I’m unconvinced this is the best “group” for us to organize around.

Things I wouldn’t mind seeing at various points throughout a game:

Davies—David—Tajon 

Larin—Cav—David 

Jr—Cav—Tajon