WCQ: Canada vs Suriname - Tuesday, June 8th, 9:05pm Eastern/6:05pm Pacific - SeatGeek Stadium, Chicago

4 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

I don’t know about that match specifically but I find it’s about 12-16 hours for most.

Why is that?  I can watch a Canadian MLS match live on a TSN channel then get it on TSN 212 (Shaw) an hour after the game is completed. 

1 minute ago, BearcatSA said:

Why is that?  I can watch a Canadian MLS match live on a TSN channel then get it on TSN 212 (Shaw) an hour after the game is completed. 

TSN on demand feature puts games up usual next day to day and a half, so similar to One Soccer, actually.

Just now, BearcatSA said:

I find that TSN puts their games up much move quickly, especially if it is a Canadian MLS double or even triple header Saturday

Could be! I haven't timed it or anything, I just haven't noticed much of a difference. 

Just now, Obinna said:

Could be! I haven't timed it or anything, I just haven't noticed much of a difference. 

On a Saturday evening in the Pacific time zone you can start seeing the matches on TSN 212, which is the replay channel for live sporting events, around 8 or 9 PM.

1 minute ago, Obinna said:

Same here. And when I go to watch a match on TSN, I often get the result spoiled by the 'Related Video' portion. I don't understand how these providers are so clueless -- I have no idea why DAZN doesn't have an option where it asks you when you join an in progress match if you want to join live or from the start. Another pet peeve of mine is that when you watch a match on demand you can see the length of it, so if it is a KO game you know if it went to ET or not.

5 minutes ago, rkomar said:

I wouldn't assume that delays for fixing things and putting up replays on the weekends are the same as for weekdays.  I don't get the feeling that OneSoccer is so fat with cash that they have people working 24/7.

Then have your people working the weekends when the heavy Cancon action is taking place.  There is no CPL, so re-assign your technicians to accommodate the situation to meet the demand.

2 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

On a Saturday evening in the Pacific time zone you can start seeing the matches on TSN 212, which is the replay channel for live sporting events, around 8 or 9 PM.

Yeah makes sense, but you are talking about cable versus online, and One Soccer is only online, so I think for a realistic comparison we have to consider the TSN online platform (on demand feature). 

But if your thing is that cable TV can more quickly show replays, then yes that certainly seems to be the case. 

5 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

Then have your people working the weekends when the heavy Cancon action is taking place.  There is no CPL, so re-assign your technicians to accommodate the situation to meet the demand.

Maybe you should submit your CV to OneSoccer and fix these grave injustices.

A lot of discussion here about difficulties with OneSoccer. I unfortunately can't help with that, but for any of my fellow Canucks in the USA, all WCQ & Nations League matches are available live on Paramount Plus. I used this to watch the Aruba match. 

(The rest of Paramount Plus, from the app to the content, is absolute garbage though)