WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I just tested and no problems.  

Same here. Don't always blame the source. Customization has benefits but that also means lots of variables at user's end can be off - usually outdated.

Tajon on paper might be listed as right back but we are playing Aruba so he will essentially play as a RWB / second RW. 

Aruba’s only threat is Joshua John who is a forward for recently relegated VVV-Venlo, everyone else is playing in the low tiers of Europe + their domestic players. 

Edited by Atlantic

Just now, rydermike said:

With David and Larin on the bench, Cavallini can take a big lead in the scoring record. Maybe he can score 9 goals in a 9-0 victory to become the all time leader 

He’s going to get plenty of chances with Millar, Tajon and Junior feeding him from the wings.

10 hours ago, narduch said:

Its probably a good time to buy a monthly pass if you don't want to pay for a full year.

You will get the next set of Men's WCQ plus the 2 Women's friendlies that are being played next week.

Keep it for a 2nd month and you will get the Gold Cup too. 

Plus CPL is rumoured to return June 26.

Thank you, this is good information.  I'm unfamiliar with One Soccer and their app;  is it possible to cast from my phone to my TV, or am I limited to watching it on a phone or a computer screen?

3 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

Thank you, this is good information.  I'm unfamiliar with One Soccer and their app;  is it possible to cast from my phone to my TV, or am I limited to watching it on a phone or a computer screen?

I don't really know. I don't cast

One of these other posters might be better to help 

13 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

You can share your cellphone screen with a smart tv or to a chromecast dongle.

25 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Nothing working with the chrome cast so the laptop is plugged in to the tv now. Watched one soccer earlier today via chrome cast so no idea why it is screwing me over now. Maybe the sound will be on sync doing it this way.

I hate their app in regards to Chromecast functionality. It takes me 5-10 tries to cast via my phone, every time, but no dice today.....I am able to cast via my Chrome Web browser on my laptop so clearly something is up with their mobile app. 

Edited by ESG Shawn

34 minutes ago, Atlantic said:

Tajon on paper might be listed as right back but we are playing Aruba so he will essentially play as a RWB / second RW. 

Aruba’s only threat is Joshua John who is a forward for recently relegated VVV-Venlo, everyone else is playing in the low tiers of Europe + their domestic players. 

John was playing on the left, so he will be matched up against Tajon. I'd feel much more comfortable with Johnston at RB. 

Not sure why Vitoria wouldn't be saved for Suriname and where the hell is Henry?