WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

Really curious to see what Herdman does for the lineup in this one. I would expect to get a similar quality lineup that started the Cayman match. Then our top 11 against Suriname. If we advance, a combination of what is working well and who is in best shape for the first Haiti game. Then it would depend o  the first leg result to see what combination and lineup we go with for the second leg.

32 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

Really curious to see what Herdman does for the lineup in this one. I would expect to get a similar quality lineup that started the Cayman match. Then our top 11 against Suriname. If we advance, a combination of what is working well and who is in best shape for the first Haiti game. Then it would depend o  the first leg result to see what combination and lineup we go with for the second leg.

First leg should we get to that first leg would Canada play at home or would we have to play away on the road in that first leg?

Game is tomorrow and the excitement is making the hair on my neck stand up. I like it. But then after that we play Suriname on the 8th. Not even enough time to rest. But then during Octagonal should we get there, we are going to have to deal with the fact that when we play games during the Octagonal, it is going to be on quick turnaround. Which means you always have to be ready for anything and everything during a WCQ schedule.

Herdman is also keenly aware of tomorrow's weather, 40ish% chance of thunderstorms.

If a storm passes through before the match it could mean a soaked pitch and a cagey match.

---

@narduch , I think Davies could start at left back, until we are at +3 goals and then Adekugbe could come on.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille