Red Bull CPL club

Red Bull CPL club  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How would you react to a Red Bull branded CPL club in your city?

• Love the idea! Day 1 season seat holder/member
    • Ambivalent towards the brand but would still get season seats to support local soccer
    • Don't like the brand or the idea of corporate branded clubs in general but my love of the sport would still result in season seat purchases
    • Don't like the brand/corporate brands but would watch a few games to test the waters
    • Don't like the brand but the idea of corporate branded clubs in general would be okay with me, I might check a game out
    • Burn it with fire, hate the brand, hate corporate branded clubs, would not touch the club with a ten yard pole

On 5/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, Macksam said:

I don't know what exact trigger prompted me to start this thread but the clayervoyance may manifest itself into reality according to that tweet. 

City that starts with M, Mississauga or Montreal are the safe bets and either this club will be branded Red Bull Toronto or Red Bull Quebec/Montreal. 

Here's an interesting angle to consider, MLSE tends to have a lot of clout from what I hear at NHL/NBA BOG meetings, and I imagine the same is probably true for MLS so I wonder how they will react knowing that a fellow MLS member's parent company is going to engage in a territorial pissing match with them. 

Amazing news, I’m thrilled to hear it. I swear in a previous podcast they said it wouldn’t happen but if anyone can save us from Sergio Dest it’s them.