Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Was there too with 5 other people from Mtl. It was a cold day but great to be there. It's really unfortunate they didn't PRINT TICKETS for a historic game. Was also at post game pub/rest. but don't remember the name.

Edited by MtlMario
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2021 at 9:51 AM, MtlMario said:

Was there too with 5 other people from Mtl. It was a cold day but great to be there. It's really unfortunate they didn't PRINT TICKETS for a historic game. Was also at post game pub/rest. but don't remember the name.

I got you bro.

 

20210501_120201 (2).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2021 at 9:51 AM, MtlMario said:

Was there too with 5 other people from Mtl. It was a cold day but great to be there. It's really unfortunate they didn't PRINT TICKETS for a historic game. Was also at post game pub/rest. but don't remember the name.

That was an epic post match event at The EndZone, it was great to chat with you and your group!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MtlMario said:

How did you manage that? I asked when I ordered my tickets and was told they did not print any.

IIRC, Y9 took care of it for their season seat holders so I never had to order it. Did you have to book it on the Center Circle App? Mine was given to me by one of the club's reps before I got on the bus with GenIX. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gator said:

That was an epic post match event at The EndZone, it was great to chat with you and your group!

Must be getting old, didn't remember our chat but it's great that you did. Thank-you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macksam said:

IIRC, Y9 took care of it for their season seat holders so I never had to order it. Did you have to book it on the Center Circle App? Mine was given to me by one of the club's reps before I got on the bus with GenIX. 

I remember talking to a sales rep (either York or Forge) and going thru the app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MtlMario said:

I remember talking to a sales rep (either York or Forge) and going thru the app.

Understandable. 

The As Blainville ticket is a different story. My cell phone ended up dying so I went to the front booth and they printed them off for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, m-g-williams said:

I was there. 

May be an image of 10 people

I was there with my dad, and my 5 year old son. Three generations enjoyed this great day together. I can see my son in this picture but I appear to be covered by a scarf (and I think my dad is probably down by the beer stalls in the End zone 😄). 

Good times!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Macksam said:

Understandable. 

The As Blainville ticket is a different story. My cell phone ended up dying so I went to the front booth and they printed them off for me. 

I should try the old "my cell phone died trick" next time.😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MtlMario said:

I should try the old "my cell phone died trick" next time.😁

For me my cell phone wasn't dead, but there was some sort of problem with the app. I don't remember the details, but it wasn't showing up properly in the app. Can't remember if it was printed off for me at the stadium or what. I think I called days in advance to sort out the problem and they probably told me to pick up a physical ticket at the stadium. I don't remember the details as I mentioned, but I do remember it was a painful experience. At least I got the ticket though. I didn't take as good care of it as Macksam though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here's a thought for a Tuesday morning.  Two years on as it were.

Looking back to the 2019 launch, all sort of Wild West as it was in a lot of ways, where would we be today if the CPL partnership hadn't gone all in but instead waited another year to try and get together a more perfect launch?

We'd be repacing anxiety about what sort of season the league will  have this year and when we can get our asses back into the grandstands with a project that died a COVID death.

Ha!  The gods love a lucky fool.  Seems to me there is quite a gang of them over at CPL HQ.

 

Edited by Cheeta
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...