COQ | Match Thread: Mexico U24 vs Canada U24 | March 28 @ 9:00pm Eastern 6:00pm Pacific

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ratings of the players from this tourney.  Pantemis. Great shot stopper.  Very confident in the box. And a good distributor including with his feat.  Just needs to cut down on the bonehead plays

Godinho has legit been a baller all tourney. Calm, confident, courageous. So great to see him redeemed in the eyes of CanSoc fans.  Him, Norman, Pantemis and maybe even Tabla at times have been my

Lots of positives.  A lot of them are structural rather than individual. 1) Biello has professional experience.  Not often we have a U23 coach with any type of experience. 2) Our "B team" ha

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Floortom said:

This is an unusually strong Mexican team though. Also, they’re at home. I think we’re at a bigger disadvantage then usual but I certainly hope I’m wrong 

You're right. Everyone of these Mexicans is at least 22 and have played for their senior team.

7 minutes ago, Shway said:

Bair might've been better for this style of game. Hasn't been better but, his strength and hold up play is better than Brym.

Bair wasn't good at either vs Honduras, frankly.  He'd be a passenger out there tonight.  Better with him as a sub, imo.

Posted (edited)

First ⅓ of the match review:
-Dias has been really impressive, deserved the start
-Pantemis is solid. Clearly a real fighter. 
-I can see why  @Unnamed Trialist doesn't like Buchanan. He is talented but too selfish. He is dribbling into nothing when he has passing options. He is becoming more and more Brym-like.

EDIT:

Metcalfe double fisting the water bottles was LOLZ

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille