Toronto FC 2 2021 Season

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Rocket Robin said:
Result and details of the Friday October 8/21 USL League One game between Toronto FC II and New England Revolution II played at BMO Training Ground in Downsview. 

As always a great read. So was it back to normal getting into the game, was thinking of hitting up the next home game I have not been this year, so they are letting people in?

On 10/9/2021 at 10:31 PM, Cblake said:

As always a great read. So was it back to normal getting into the game, was thinking of hitting up the next home game I have not been this year, so they are letting people in?

I'm still not sure about admission.  Once again I got there before they manned their security desk.  This time I did use my phone to take a picture of the QR code they had on a sign and it automatically popped up a Covid questionnaire.  I carry my vax papers in my back pocket if a human had been at the gate. 

I'm still not sure if they've got by the 'family and friends only' restrictions.  I was e-mailed by them to NOT come but that was more than a month ago. 

Maybe I can latch on to one of the soccer parents to vouch for me as 'a friend' because I write nice things about their sons (nudge, nudge).  

Only two more home games anyway.  

One guy on another board was going to use the "I'm a TFC season ticket holder" gambit and bash through the gates but I didn't notice him at the game. 

Good luck 

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to heading up Friday afternoon to support the Young Reds in what will be a win or bust scenario for Toronto FC II against the New England Revolution II. It should make for a compelling contest at BMO Training Field. If the Young Reds get all three points on Friday evening, they’d move ahead of both the Revolution II and FC Tucson, with Tucson set to play on Saturday night against the Richmond Kickers to close out the schedule. If the Kickers come away with a win it would put TFC II in on 38 points, while if Richmond and Tucson finish all square, Toronto would stay ahead of Tucson on goal differential while level on 10 victories apiece. Anything other than a win, though, and their season is over.

• 1 month later...