COQ | Match Thread: Canada U23 vs El Salvador U23 | March 19 @ 6:00pm EST

Shway

8 minutes ago, lenny said:

Got an answer - no.  It's only available to watch from the beginning "sometime" after the game is over.  Very poor considering the CBC was able to let viewers  watch Olympic events on the CBC website starting from any point in the broadcast they chose, 7 years ago.

I find that games are usually up 2-3 hours after the game ends. Unfortunately, OneSoccer doesn't allow you to pause the video either.

3 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

It also has a limited library.  When I joined a few months ago I thought it would be fun to go back and watch the Canada US BMO game.  Not available.

This I find most disappointing. Not being able to watch the USA win back or some of the other goal fest qualifiers. I assume while they have the rights to show the games they cheaped out in regards to limited licensing so they could only air them for a set amount of time, probably coupled with the fact their server is useless and they might not have the storage room to have that much content. I think all the CPL is on there though from year 1 so maybe storage isn't an issue. They also seem to be deleting one soccer today weekly which is annoying if you miss a couple and don't catch up over the weekend. 

12 minutes ago, El Diego said:

I find that games are usually up 2-3 hours after the game ends. Unfortunately, OneSoccer doesn't allow you to pause the video either.

That's unfortunate.  Games go up on reddit faster than that.  Onesoccer looks like a half-assed operation that can't even be bothered to use available technology.

11 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

I’ll be watching on YouTube. I am thankful for the 6pm kick off and that the clocks haven’t moved forward in the UK. Means it will be a 10pm kick off for me. Will likely watch first half tonight and second half tomorrow. 

Glad it will be on YouTube. I will watch it after I get home from watching the Blackcaps take on Bangladesh at the Oval. Sorry, had to rub it in - live sports rule! 

7 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Not surprised that Brym starts, but no Bassong ?

I was surprised to not see Bassong as well. Bright side is that it’s makes our rotated line up stronger, with Abzi on the roster now we might also see Bassong on the wing or at CB next gsme

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

1 hour ago, kacbru said:

Glad it will be on YouTube. I will watch it after I get home from watching the Blackcaps take on Bangladesh at the Oval. Sorry, had to rub it in - live sports rule! 

I am PVRing the ODI and will watch it after the Canada-ES match.  You are a very lucky man: love the Blackcaps.