WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

Just now, Alex said:

The problem is that Suriname already played them. Maybe the solution is to disregard the Suriname - Cayman result and only count games versus Bermuda and Aruba? Assuming Canada and Suriname remain tied before the last match. 

That would be what would happen if the world was fair.  Unfortunately we are Canada so you may want to bite the pillow cuz this may hurt.  

2 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Once again, until I read something directly from CSA/CONCACAF/FIFA then I take these tweeters with a blue check Mark as speculation only

I mean, even Sharman is saying it's postponed. He's hosting today's pre-game show on OneSoccer.

5 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Wildly unprofessional that they haven’t announced anything officially yet. 

Not unprofessional at all.  Unprofessional would be announcing something and then having to take it back a number of times.  Maybe there’s a lot of things to confirm before they can announce anything.  

Just now, JamboAl said:

Not unprofessional at all.  Unprofessional would be announcing something and then having to take it back a number of times.  Maybe there’s a lot of things to confirm before they can announce anything.  

You realize there is a middle ground right? Announce that the facts. I.e positive tests and evaluation of game time. 

1 minute ago, CanadaFan123 said:

You realize there is a middle ground right? Announce that the facts. I.e positive tests and evaluation of game time. 

In an ideal world, yes.  Unfortunately, that’s not how official communications and media works.  

1 minute ago, apbsmith said:

Regardless of your opinions on covid, I was a bit surprised they picked Florida to play all the games.

It's the double-edged sword.

The only reason Florida is available to host these games is because Florida's not taking the pandemic seriously.

• Olympique_de_Marseille changed the title to WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida