WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol

So thought id share this. Liams missus said Liam sent this to him it’s a pic of him and Theo back when Liam was at Fulham and Theo came for a trial I think probably 6 years ago. Liam was 16 in this pi

Not this shit again.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

This is dumb..can’t blame the boys but this is offensive 

Well the theory is that you are being offensive if you don't play hard, that not trying is also disrespect. Teams that were once bombed like this come back and get results, and it means all the more to them. 

In any case, it is not unusual in a pre-season friendly, nor did it used to be odd 15-20 years ago in some regions. 

We are being effective, and their keeper has only made two decent saves, both on Kaye on the penalty. They could do a bit better, too.

3 minutes ago, ag futbol said:

I think we’re good. No need to get too strenuous here.

This you?

On 3/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, ag futbol said:

Now that aside, I think maybe it’s time to shed the stereotypical Canadian self effacing mentality and actually let our players go out and play, compete, and win any damn way they want to. 

😛

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

Ferreira is very good on the ball - will be interesting to see if he can have a career resurgence 

I don’t think anyone is questioning him on the ball, it’s his speed and movement that is the unknown.

1 minute ago, trc2014 said:

I don’t think anyone is questioning him on the ball, it’s his speed and movement that is the unknown.

If Vitoria with his tree stump like pace is good enough to play for CMNT, so is Ferreira? lol