WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

This is dumb..can’t blame the boys but this is offensive 

Well the theory is that you are being offensive if you don't play hard, that not trying is also disrespect. Teams that were once bombed like this come back and get results, and it means all the more to them. 

In any case, it is not unusual in a pre-season friendly, nor did it used to be odd 15-20 years ago in some regions. 

We are being effective, and their keeper has only made two decent saves, both on Kaye on the penalty. They could do a bit better, too.

3 minutes ago, ag futbol said:

I think we’re good. No need to get too strenuous here.

This you?

On 3/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, ag futbol said:

Now that aside, I think maybe it’s time to shed the stereotypical Canadian self effacing mentality and actually let our players go out and play, compete, and win any damn way they want to. 

😛

1 minute ago, trc2014 said:

I don’t think anyone is questioning him on the ball, it’s his speed and movement that is the unknown.

If Vitoria with his tree stump like pace is good enough to play for CMNT, so is Ferreira? lol

4 minutes ago, Floortom said:

There’s no question that this is just a function of the format. We did what we needed to do 

Blame Fifa for garbage like this.   As for me,  i have stopped two cycles ago paying to go watch matches against these kind of oppoenents.  The game versus St lucia was my last one.