WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol

So thought id share this. Liams missus said Liam sent this to him it’s a pic of him and Theo back when Liam was at Fulham and Theo came for a trial I think probably 6 years ago. Liam was 16 in this pi

Not this shit again.

Posted Images

Just now, SkuseisLoose said:

cayman islands are considerably more shit than I though they'd be for some reason.

I said it during the Suriname Cayman match -  Cayman are the worst minnow I’ve ever seen and I have seen a lot of them 

3 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

cayman islands are considerably more shit than I though they'd be for some reason.

Not to me.  There are several other sides in the region that are just too small to be playing international soccer.  I am glad no network picked up this game.   Or any game in this round of qualifying.

as for me,  i stopped paying to attend these kind of games several cycles ago.

Edited by Free kick
3 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Did anyone see Montserrat got a point, tied El Salvador. I think that is amazing, they are the minnowest of minnows in our region.

They had a pretty good run up in Nations League qualifying a couple years back. Came within +1 GD I think from qualifying for GC 2019. I think Montserrat is considerably better than Cayman Islands, both Virgin Islands, etc.