WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

I'm willing to give this lineup a chance, as others have mentioned we have 5 changes we can make so no real worries, we need to have a good look at the youth while we can because they will be counted on in further competitions, there's goals in this lineup!

14 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

I haven’t had to stream a match in a long time, any suggestions fir sites to look at?

Not finding any tonight in the usual spots. I've registered with Bet365 and put a few pounds into the account, which then gives you a stream but it's mobile-size only so it's basically a white dot being pinged around between red tops.

It may be possible that OneSoccer's stream works but there website claims otherwise for CMNT, I need someone else to confirm whether it worked for Bermuda b/c I haven't tried it.

1 minute ago, Miche said:

Not finding any tonight in the usual spots. I've registered with Bet365 and put a few pounds into the account, which then gives you a stream but it's mobile-size only so it's basically a white dot being pinged around between red tops.

It may be possible that OneSoccer's stream works but there website claims otherwise for CMNT, I need someone else to confirm whether it worked for Bermuda b/c I haven't tried it.

If you use firefox you can stretch out the screen and the quality doesn't get that bad. It only works in Firefox though, no other browser.

Edited by scullion44