WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

Just now, JamboAl said:

I am quite pleased with this lineup.  Good mix of guaranteed starters and squad depth.

Do you really see Wotherspoon as squad depth throughout this whole WCQ campaign?  I know you have mentioned you rate him in the past.

It’s nice to have multiple guys on the bench who can come on and help keep up the offensive pressure. I’m sure we’ll be up by at least a few at half time but Hoilett/Cavallini/Laryea/Nelson/Eustaquio can all keep it going. 

29 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Deserved starts for Liam and Theo.. not sure how I feel about the midfield though. Would’ve liked to of seen Kaye/Eustaquio/Piette

I was going to say the same thing. Overall the team looks fine and I’m sure we’ll be okay but I think Wotherspoon starting is perhaps stretchy.

I would see only an outside possibly of him seeing time down the road when the completion gets more intense.

Better to increase familiarity with key players who will be counted on later. Midfield is so key.

6 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I’d rather go all out in the first half with a stronger squad and then bring in the B team in the second half when Cayman are demoralized and have quit. I hope we can score a few early otherwise we might end up in an ugly grind that might kill our chance for big goal differential 

I prefer to secure a 5-0 with the previous line-up and then make whatever changes. Goal differential matters!

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know folks want GD to be safe but I think Suriname will have a tougher time against a full strength Bermuda and we will blast more past Aruba than they did.  

We will blast more past the Cayman Islands than they did as well 

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know folks want GD to be safe but I think Suriname will have a tougher time against a full strength Bermuda and we will blast more past Aruba than they did.  

Not sure that the COVID reality will be different enough in two months time to guarantee a ‘full strength’ Bermuda squad.  Especially given the fact they are all but eliminated.