WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So thought id share this. Liams missus said Liam sent this to him it’s a pic of him and Theo back when Liam was at Fulham and Theo came for a trial I think probably 6 years ago. Liam was 16 in this pi

lol

From Neil Davidson on Twitter. The domino effect that led to today's events began when Cayman Islands left Suriname for Florida: - The team's charter flight from Suriname to Sarasota, Florida was

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trc2014 said:

Makes sense

I predicted Ferreira and Miller with Sturring coming on for Ferreira in the 60th. Pretty inexperienced national back 4 and then add no Borjan as keeper... could see a blunder for a goal?!

I saw a post pointing to Crepeau starting but don't be shocked if it's St. Clair.

1 minute ago, Tyson M said:

I predicted Ferreira and Miller with Sturring coming on for Ferreira in the 60th. Pretty inexperienced national back 4 and then add no Borjan as keeper... could see a blunder for a goal?!

I saw a post pointing to Crepeau starting but don't be shocked if it's St. Clair.

Agreed. I like guys getting minutes, but easssy there.
I also don't like the thought of two new CB's who haven't played together.

I like Miller and Sturring because they played the intrasquad match together on team White.

I'm hoping we pump then with 6+ goals

3 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

If the goal is to run the score up and they're going to park the bus then I'd prefer Ferreira and Vitoria at CB to increase our chances off set pieces.

When did Ferreira become a goal scorer lol

10 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

He didn't but he's 6'3 .... Miller and Sturing definitely aren't goal scorers. 

And Miller is 6'0 and I can guarantee you that he can jump higher lol. It's still a  baseless claim...none of them other than Vitoria are "goal scorers".