WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida

2 minutes ago, WyattTaylor said:

I apologize for not posting 7,000+ times over the years like yourself. I also have a full-time job and a family, but I'll try to do better and incessantly post vapid nonsense like yourself.

Insulting valued members who contribute to this board and create positive discussion on Canadian soccer isn’t the route to go man..... regardless of your views, which you’re entitled to.

Time and a place tho, and this definitely isn't the place. 

3 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Insulting valued members who contribute to this board and create positive discussion on Canadian soccer isn’t the route to go man..... regardless of your views, which you’re entitled to.

Time and a place tho, and this definitely isn't the place. 

I actually deleted that post because I realized UT was going after the other guy and not me (I think). In any case, I'm over it. You, on the other hand, seem to be quoting every post I make and then adding some inane juvenile commentary.

Let's move on big guy.

3 minutes ago, RS said:

Get out of here with this nonsense. The guy came in with a strong opinion, was met with an equally strong reaction, then immediately started insulting people left and right.

I mean this is just a completely inaccurate depiction of what happened.

I had an opinion. The reactions consisted of calling me a "covidiot" and suggesting I was a conspiracy theorist.

6 minutes ago, WyattTaylor said:

I mean this is just a completely inaccurate depiction of what happened.

I had an opinion. The reactions consisted of calling me a "covidiot" and suggesting I was a conspiracy theorist.

I can provide screenshots if you'd like. You went from "having an opinion" to mocking someone for wearing three masks and refusing to leave his mom's basement in two posts. The "covidiot" comment was posted at the same time as your second post and the conspiracy theorist talk was well after you had established your hostility.

8 minutes ago, RS said:

I can provide screenshots if you'd like. You went from "having an opinion" to mocking someone for wearing three masks and refusing to leave his mom's basement in two posts. The "covidiot" comment was posted at the same time as your second post and the conspiracy theorist talk was well after you had established your hostility.

Lol - please screenshot. You will literally just be undermining your own argument. I was responding to the guy who insulted me after I expressed an opinion.

Edited by WyattTaylor

47 minutes ago, Obinna said:

He is clearly not diminishing anyone’s experience and he is just questioning the need for such stringent protocol, but it is what it is. The CSA and FIFA feel it’s necessary and like it or not that is not going to change. 

When you clearly state that "there is no risk here" and that it is "nothing worse than the common cold for those under 75", you are diminishing the experience of those that have had people close to them suffer (or worse) due to this.

And he wasn't questioning anything.  It was quite clear that the statement that ended in a question mark was asked rhetorically because he provided an answer in the sentence immediately following.

Again, more than happy to continue this discussion in the appropriate thread.

Edit: "you" means the general you and not the specific "you"

Edited by El Hombre
Clarification

5 minutes ago, Addona said:

Any confirmation on game time?

Soccerway is listing it as 4pm eastern on Monday.

5 minutes ago, king1010 said:

CSA said 6pm. 

I have seen both.  I think it was a CONCACAF or FIFA statement that had it at 16:00 EDT but CSA/Onesoccer have it at 18:00 EST.

6 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I find it really interesting that you frequently jump to the defence of people like this. You don’t engage in a disrespectful way but you definitely have blinders on sometimes for those that share your personal views.  

When Spurs Flu insulted those who insulted him, I said that was uncalled for. I will go on record and say the same there here, too. 

7 minutes ago, WyattTaylor said:

Lol - please screeshot. You will literally just be undermining your own argument. I was responding to the guy who insulted me after I expressed an opinion.

Again with the literally.

Here's the order of your first posts in this thread (on page 10). As I said, you came in with a strong opinion, were met with a middling reaction (by archer21), then immediately started insulting people left and right.2072462901_Wyattscreenshot1.png.c9bf58a248178d4be9334f4fefb87bb7.png444508925_Wyattscreenshot2.png.b4f0cb13761a8ba36390486f53725d9c.png

And also like I said, you never actually saw the "covidiot" comment until after you insulted archer21. The reason I know this is because of your very next post (and the timestamps on all the posts).

1146154478_Wyattscreenshot3.png.3bed3d1c8b6d9832a9389dcece9fbfe5.png

4 minutes ago, Obinna said:

When Spurs Flu insulted those who insulted him, I said that was uncalled for. I will go on record and say the same there here, too. 

I have no problem insulting anyone who thinks Covid is some kind of conspiracy against who knows what ! Moving on the game is tomorrow decision has been made , these players need to forget about the fact the game was postponed and get ready for tomorrow.

Edited by SoccMan

Just now, RS said:

Again with the literally.

Here's the order of your first posts in this thread (on page 10). As I said, you came in with a strong opinion, were met with a middling reaction (by archer21), then immediately started insulting people left and right.2072462901_Wyattscreenshot1.png.c9bf58a248178d4be9334f4fefb87bb7.png444508925_Wyattscreenshot2.png.b4f0cb13761a8ba36390486f53725d9c.png

And also like I said, you never actually saw the "covidiot" comment until after you insulted archer21. The reason I know this is because of your very next post (and the timestamps on all the posts).

1146154478_Wyattscreenshot3.png.3bed3d1c8b6d9832a9389dcece9fbfe5.png

Thanks, I guess? This seems to support my position pretty well.

• Olympique_de_Marseille changed the title to WCQ: Cayman Islands vs Canada - Monday, March 29th 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific - IMG Academy Florida