Jump to content

WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s back (?)

David flying back after the game:  

Glad the released it finally I sat on that info for a few weeks... Liam flew out Sunday....

Posted Images

Just now, trc2014 said:

Nice.  I’m now surprised they held St. Clair back from the olympics to be the second/third goalie of the senior team.

wouldn't call him the second/third goalie to be honest... think Minnesota may roll with him in a 1A/1B situation off the back of how he did last season. Would only have Tyler Miller to beat out in theory, since I doubt they give Zendejas (traded from Nashville) or Emmings (an academy kid) the start to open the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bfque8 said:

wouldn't call him the second/third goalie to be honest... think Minnesota may roll with him in a 1A/1B situation off the back of how he did last season. Would only have Tyler Miller to beat out in theory, since I doubt they give Zendejas (traded from Nashville) or Emmings (an academy kid) the start to open the season.

I meant that he would be the second/third goalie on the national team.  Behind Borjan and competing with Crepeau.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I meant that he would be the second/third goalie on the national team.  Behind Borjan and competing with Crepeau.

ah sorry, that's what I get for reading too quickly, isn't it.... lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bfque8 said:

wouldn't call him the second/third goalie to be honest... think Minnesota may roll with him in a 1A/1B situation off the back of how he did last season. Would only have Tyler Miller to beat out in theory, since I doubt they give Zendejas (traded from Nashville) or Emmings (an academy kid) the start to open the season.

He is the starter for Minnesota after the season he had last season  , its his to lose .

Edited by SoccMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

He is the starter for Minnesota after the season he had last season  , its his to lose .

It is indeed, I think Miller getting injured was great for St.Clair but I don’t think Miller can catch him, St.Clair grew a lot and faster than we all expected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

He is the starter for Minnesota after the season he had last season  , its his to lose .

 

4 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

It is indeed, I think Miller getting injured was great for St.Clair but I don’t think Miller can catch him, St.Clair grew a lot and faster than we all expected.

 

yeah, I think deep down, DSC will end up starting on opening day - but I didn't want to go out there say that he will be the starter lol. Too many variables from now til then...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Olympique_de_Marseille changed the title to WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...