WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL

Just now, trc2014 said:

Nice.  I’m now surprised they held St. Clair back from the olympics to be the second/third goalie of the senior team.

wouldn't call him the second/third goalie to be honest... think Minnesota may roll with him in a 1A/1B situation off the back of how he did last season. Would only have Tyler Miller to beat out in theory, since I doubt they give Zendejas (traded from Nashville) or Emmings (an academy kid) the start to open the season.

4 minutes ago, bfque8 said:

wouldn't call him the second/third goalie to be honest... think Minnesota may roll with him in a 1A/1B situation off the back of how he did last season. Would only have Tyler Miller to beat out in theory, since I doubt they give Zendejas (traded from Nashville) or Emmings (an academy kid) the start to open the season.

I meant that he would be the second/third goalie on the national team.  Behind Borjan and competing with Crepeau.

3 hours ago, bfque8 said:

He is the starter for Minnesota after the season he had last season  , its his to lose .

Edited by SoccMan

4 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

He is the starter for Minnesota after the season he had last season  , its his to lose .

It is indeed, I think Miller getting injured was great for St.Clair but I don’t think Miller can catch him, St.Clair grew a lot and faster than we all expected.

9 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

4 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

It is indeed, I think Miller getting injured was great for St.Clair but I don’t think Miller can catch him, St.Clair grew a lot and faster than we all expected.

yeah, I think deep down, DSC will end up starting on opening day - but I didn't want to go out there say that he will be the starter lol. Too many variables from now til then...

• Olympique_de_Marseille changed the title to WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL