WCQ: Canada vs Bermuda - March 25th 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - Orlando FL

6 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

Anyone know if 2 people can be logged into a onesoccer account at once?

From their website

How many users can be online at the same time?

Your OneSoccer user account is for individual access. You can log in from different devices, but not simultaneously. A single user cannot access the service on multiple devices at the same time

6 minutes ago, scullion44 said:

From their website

Your OneSoccer user account is for individual access. You can log in from different devices, but not simultaneously. A single user cannot access the service on multiple devices at the same time

This is definitely not true. Unless it just changed today. Been using same account with a friend watching the olympic qualifying 

3 minutes ago, JuicyHam said:

This is definitely not true. Unless it just changed today. Been using same account with a friend watching the olympic qualifying 

Yeah I'm pretty sure me and my brother have both watched games at the same time.

11 minutes ago, scullion44 said:

From their website

I had the it running on both my phone and laptop earlier this week with no problems. 

1 hour ago, Cheeta said:

Was wondering the same thing myself.

Not because it'll be a 2 AM start for me, more to do with the "Drinkers Dozen", aka a 15 pack of Moosehead, that came home with me today.

Good work.  My drinkers dozen is sponsored by Whitewater Brewery tonight.  Mostly High Tide but I have a few "Jacked Rabbit Espresso IPAs" sprinkled in there to keep me going late into the night.

I'm going to be a mess tomorrow.