2021 CPL Season General News

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You didn’t receive criticism because of any specific piece of content you were posting. People reacted that way to you because of the way you chose to interact in this forum.  That is what made you th

So, remember the early years of TFC and MLS when the young Canadian homegrowns were making 15K and we were criticizing their pay?  In less than 10 years, the homegrown salary is now 50-60K which is ve

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

First year was 5 for 7 (One Soccer on Valour and Edmonton, VW on Pacific and HFX plus Macron, Tim Hortons and WestJet). This year we are realistically 6 for 8 as Swoop and WestJet are the same company. Looks better though!

Edited by Wippersuna

Once Pacific FC change the secondary logo to their primary....it is the perfect kit. 
I still have to explain the Douglas-fir tree logo to people. They get the Trident logo. 
Yes....it’s something I’ve been on about before 😉

Can’t wait for the new season!

8 hours ago, Raven said:

Once Pacific FC change the secondary logo to their primary....it is the perfect kit. 
I still have to explain the Douglas-fir tree logo to people. They get the Trident logo. 
Yes....it’s something I’ve been on about before 😉

Can’t wait for the new season!

I don’t get why they made the tree and island so abstract in the logo. The outline of the island is so prominent these days that it would actually be a cool concept if they pulled it off