2021 CPL Season General News

narduch

First year was 5 for 7 (One Soccer on Valour and Edmonton, VW on Pacific and HFX plus Macron, Tim Hortons and WestJet). This year we are realistically 6 for 8 as Swoop and WestJet are the same company. Looks better though!

Edited by Wippersuna

Once Pacific FC change the secondary logo to their primary....it is the perfect kit. 
I still have to explain the Douglas-fir tree logo to people. They get the Trident logo. 
Yes....it’s something I’ve been on about before 😉

Can’t wait for the new season!

8 hours ago, Raven said:

Once Pacific FC change the secondary logo to their primary....it is the perfect kit. 
I still have to explain the Douglas-fir tree logo to people. They get the Trident logo. 
Yes....it’s something I’ve been on about before 😉

Can’t wait for the new season!

I don’t get why they made the tree and island so abstract in the logo. The outline of the island is so prominent these days that it would actually be a cool concept if they pulled it off 

43 minutes ago, narduch said:

Wondering if CBC will continue to be a partnership. That Saturday 2pm ET slot would be perfect.

Would bet on that. I hope they up their content like the last two years. Preferably FINALLY a Soccer Night In Canada weekly highlights/round-up show that One-Soccer produces for them.

20 hours ago, narduch said:

CPL starts in 10 days.

The summer of soccer continues.

It feels like all the National team games/news/chatter has kind of taken focus off CPL a bit.  Between OQ, WCQ and soon the GC, it seems like a lot of the attention is elsewhere.   Maybe it is just me though - I haven’t been checking in as much here in the buildup to this season given my focus on the Nats.  But definitely looking forward to this season.  

No kidding, eh?

And not trying to get any hopes up but as arse as things have been around here it does actually look like we'll be coming out of this (by degrees of course) sooner rather than later.

Can't get into the stadium but I know a little place up the street where all the usual suspects are used to gathering. 🙂