Daniel Jebbison

Dominic94

Born July 11th 2003,

Is a ST/CF who plays for the Sheffield U-23.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/daniel-jebbison/profil/spieler/746740

https://ukfootballtrials.com/success-stories/302

I believe he’s doing pretty well there based on what I’m seeing with Twitter. For all the talk of Corbeanu and Millar, he’s younger than both and seems like he’s ahead of them at the same age.

May be eligible for England, can anyone confirm ?

I've updated about how hes doing in the weekly canucks abroad threads... main thing to consider is his U23 team is a few levels below in the Professional Development league. They are in the same division as Barnsley who have Steven Simpson. 

EDIT: His brother(Twin i think, can't remember and not going back to check) plays down the pyramid

26 minutes ago, jordan said:

I've updated about how hes doing in the weekly canucks abroad threads... main thing to consider is his U23 team is a few levels below in the Professional Development league. They are in the same division as Barnsley who have Steven Simpson. 

EDIT: His brother(Twin i think, can't remember and not going back to check) plays down the pyramid

So we shouldn’t get too excited about him based on where he’s playing.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Daniel Jebbison is now with Chorley FC in England's Tier 6, he has signed a work experience deal.  Formerly with ANB Futbol before going to Sheffield United.

Released from Sheffield United then? Doesn't sound like a loan. That is huge disappointment. 

It's crazy how you can go from Premiership/Championship academies to signing with a club 6 levels below. It's the nature of the game, there isn't a blueprint but to keep pressing on and performing well in the hopes to climb the ladder.

It's weird how he's only 17 and has made that kind of transition, typically you see guys sign for another U18 or U23 squad.

• 4 weeks later...

Another in our Class of 2003 to keep an eye on!  This class could turn out to be pretty good if Dias, Flores, Habibullah and Jebbison all continue to progress.  Only "problem" is 3 of them seem to be the same type of player (#10).  And they all choose us of course.

9 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

He played on the wing for Canada's U18 at the WC 

Did he?  I thought he played behind the striker  (JRR), with Nelson and one of the Montreal kids (Kane?) on the wings?  I could be wrong though!

Edited by Ivan
correction/clarification

4 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Did he?  I thought he played behind the striker  (JRR), with Nelson and one of the Montreal kids (Kane?) on the wings?  I could be wrong though!

He tended to cut in a lot from the left wide position. When he was on, Jayden moved or started on the right side. He probably has the skillset to also play behind a striker

5 hours ago, toontownman said:

I think Habibullah is considered a 10 now isn't he. Definitely thought he was a winger before though and he might have played a bit out wide. Could just be getting him mixed up with Mukumbilwa?

From what I saw when I watched him play as a 15-year old, his skill set is best-suited for the 10 role. He's not particularly big or fast, but he's definitely a player.

57 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

From what I saw when I watched him play as a 15-year old, his skill set is best-suited for the 10 role. He's not particularly big or fast, but he's definitely a player.

Maybe he seizes the moment and takes the 10 spot. From I what I know he’s a late bloomer physically and that’s why it’s taken so long to see him with the first team. Similar to Colyn just wasn’t physically ready.