Cavalry Season Thread 2021

Big_M

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

The rich get richer, unless Carducci is gone ?

HAHA....if you listen to a bunch of the Valor guys Farago was not worth keeping around.  I sure hope Gale has someone lined up to come to WPG,  or else we could have used him back here.  

2 hours ago, Bison44 said:

HAHA....if you listen to a bunch of the Valor guys Farago was not worth keeping around.  I sure hope Gale has someone lined up to come to WPG,  or else we could have used him back here.  

Apparently a lot of the valour guys weren’t worth keeping around. Most of them local. 

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Pretty happy about this. He needs minutes. A bit like Dunne he has the physical tools to succeed and if they can get the mental side down can be potentially huge contributors to the national set up. 

He simply hasn't got enough minutes with Montreal and this hopefully gives Waterman so more playing time. 

I think it’s a win win win, I don’t see why he doesn’t start, Cavalry wanted to give the next gen a shot and I think we might see a “homegrown” signing sooner than later.

they lost a lot on the backend and it looks like they’ve done well to replace some of that. I hope he starts, who could push him ?

waterman and Miller should see a ton of time at CB for MTL, and with Ferdinand and Yao getting PT in the cpl I think it’s safe to say the Impacts future CB’s are red and white.

• 4 weeks later...