York United Season Thread 2021

Big_M

• 2 weeks later...

Noah Verhoeven and Angus just started following each other. He's a great age and plays a position of need. I would say York us one CB away from being a solid squad. I still think there's too many attacking players on the roster. I'm worried about the backup left back spot if abzi gets hurt them I guess Wallace will fill in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we will see more of this in the future.

McNab said on multiple occasions that York had lots of money left under the cap. I think Zator is getting paid significantly more than he was at Cavalry, enough to keep him in Canada.

Have to keep in mind that a low cap doesn't mean that everyone is getting paid the average salary, it just accentuates the disparity from top to bottom.

10 hours ago, Shway said:

Massive signing. Lost the ironman, but gained the Dominator. 

York9 is looking very interesting. Still need to figure out the 10 role no?

they signed sebastian gutierrez to play as a ten. mateo hernandez and max can also play there. 

10 hours ago, Ansem said:

Looks like we will see more of this in the future.

McNab said on multiple occasions that York had lots of money left under the cap. I think Zator is getting paid significantly more than he was at Cavalry, enough to keep him in Canada.

Have to keep in mind that a low cap doesn't mean that everyone is getting paid the average salary, it just accentuates the disparity from top to bottom.

weird how tommy just said .. Zator was headed to europe

2 hours ago, Ansem said:

Duane Rollins love/hate relationship with CPL continues

This is why they don’t let him in their conference but I’ll back Duane, Borges signed to be sold as did Attardo, let’s be real Zator had options and has for awhile, even payday wise staying in Sweden makes more sense.