Atletico Ottawa Season Thread 2021

Word on the street from a real estate friend of mine was that an Old Ottawa Fury player was spotted house hunting in anticipation of a move to Atletico Ottawa next year - any guesses on who it could be?

And yes, they should really give Coupland more playing time. Given how young he still is he has the potential to become of our biggest assets in the years to come and could also be one of the players that we generate revenue from by selling him on (should he reach his full potential - needs to play to do that!) 

3 hours ago, Senorpopps said:

Word on the street from a real estate friend of mine was that an Old Ottawa Fury player was spotted house hunting in anticipation of a move to Atletico Ottawa next year - any guesses on who it could be?

And yes, they should really give Coupland more playing time. Given how young he still is he has the potential to become of our biggest assets in the years to come and could also be one of the players that we generate revenue from by selling him on (should he reach his full potential - needs to play to do that!) 

I’d much rather you tell me then have to guess. 

1 hour ago, SpursFlu said:

I totally agree. Not a day goes by where I dont think to myself, when are we going to start talking about the seriousness of covid. A news story, a tweet.. anything people 

I see you deleted your previous attempt, smart.

edit: actually it wasn’t even you who deleted it.

8 hours ago, Senorpopps said:

Haworth?