TFC 2021 Season

Big_M

I am confused!

i purposely didnt bother asking for refund last year knowing that they have my money so i wont have to re pay when they start up again. And that everything will look the same in account manager only the schedule and adversaries would have changed.  

Edited by Free kick

2 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Then they owe me money.   WTF.   

Ya. Looks like they are not using the season tickets. 

But if you do purchase they will take the money from your balance.

If you want to go to that game you need to try to get tickets at the pre-sale. You are not guaranteed to sit in your normal seat.

Edited by narduch

5 minutes ago, Free kick said:

I am confused!

4 minutes ago, narduch said:

If you want to go to that game you need to try to get tickets at the pre-sale. You are not guaranteed to sit in your normal seat.

This really sucks!!  .  So every week i have to scramble away from work at specific time to buying my tickets that i already paid for?

Edited by Free kick

They mentioned that these two games are independent of season tickets. I let them keep my money as well, so I'm disappointed that if I want to go on Wednesday, I need to shell out more money. Wonder if they'll let me use the food and drink credit at least.

Looks like I'm not going on Saturday. Disappointing.

17 minutes ago, mtroads said:

They mentioned that these two games are independent of season tickets. I let them keep my money as well, so I'm disappointed that if I want to go on Wednesday, I need to shell out more money. Wonder if they'll let me use the food and drink credit at least.

You wont have to shell out money if you paid (According to narduch).  But the hassle is that you have to be on line at a specific time during your work hours to buy your tickets. 

Edited by Free kick

4 minutes ago, mtroads said:

You can pay with the money you left on your account. I think they are doing this because only these 2 games are allowed for now.

image.png.88316bd7c96d465a35bf825c038f6ffe.png

19 minutes ago, narduch said:

You can pay with the money you left on your account. I think they are doing this because only these 2 games are allowed for now.

image.png.88316bd7c96d465a35bf825c038f6ffe.png

I skimmed through that.  At first i thought it was to buy additional seats . Thats  Because 113 wasnt available on the map.  

also, when i clicked on the seat map, the prices that came up were definitely full season prices.  For example 800-900 bucks in section 221.  Thats why i thought that this was for buying additional seats. 

Edited by Free kick

9 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

Why can't TSN show Montreal games once in a while? 4 Canadians in their starting lineup. At least Akindele starts. Go Orlando.

Easy our best Canadians are at the Gold Cup. 6 young Canadians on the bench and certainly some of them will get into the game!

Kevin Kilbane in the broadcast booth for this one with Caldwell at the Gold Cup. Until he was actually in TSN’s studios midway through the Euro I had assumed he was calling in from Ireland or somewhere in the UK. Looked it up and discovered he married a Canadian ice dancer and evidently lives here now. Will be interesting to see how knowledgeable he is about the MLS.

2 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

I love seeing the kids on the bench !

I like seeing them on the field.

2 hours ago, Club Linesman said:

Easy our best Canadians are at the Gold Cup. 6 young Canadians on the bench and certainly some of them will get into the game!

Sorry, when will they come on?

Meanwhile there is an epic game happening in in Montreal.

Two games with this coach it seems safe to conclude this coach doesn’t like to make subs. With another game in four days and fives subs who can be used makes no sense to barely use 2. Mullins coming on makes sense if he plays up top but having him play the wing is useless (much like Dwyer’s performance the whole night). I get the impression that we won’t be seeing anymore playing time for the kids except Ayo for the rest of the season if they don’t even get used in a game like this