TFC 2021 Season

Big_M

2 TFC players in quarantine. One seems to be DeLeon.

Manning said the two players, whom he wouldn’t name, aren’t fully vaccinated, though he said one of them has one of the two needed jabs. The entire team has been fully vaccinated in Florida this past spring, except for the two players.

https://torontosun.com/sports/soccer/mls/toronto-fc/two-members-of-tfc-quarantined

5 hours ago, red card said:

2 TFC players in quarantine. One seems to be DeLeon.

Manning said the two players, whom he wouldn’t name, aren’t fully vaccinated, though he said one of them has one of the two needed jabs. The entire team has been fully vaccinated in Florida this past spring, except for the two players.

https://torontosun.com/sports/soccer/mls/toronto-fc/two-members-of-tfc-quarantined

I guess they won't need to be vaccinated now! 🙂

15 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Time for TFC to move Deleon whether he is vaccinated or not!

He's a depreciating asset but has trade value within this league so he might be a good pick up for a conference contender.  I guess much depends on his contract situation as much as finding a dance partner for a deal.

17 hours ago, Gian-Luca said:

Looks like TFC will play at BMO this Saturday with a 7000 spectator capacity 

I put my name in the lottery yesterday.  They said it would be essential workers and a certain amount SSH’s that would be eligible to attend. 

Edited by Free kick

Someone was saying that 2500 were set aside for season ticket holders and ~10% of the total had been earmarked for the supporters groups.

Hoping that I get picked as well. I'm a little surprised to hear that there's no cost to attending.

1 hour ago, mtroads said:

I'm a little surprised to hear that there's no cost to attending.

There better not be any costs.   We all paid for the full year for our Season seats last year and got to attent only one home game.   The next game was supposed to be against Nashville the following weekend but that game and all remaining games got cancelled.

Edited by Free kick

31 minutes ago, Free kick said:

What i am curious too see is what they are going to do with all the SSH who paid and didnt opt to take the reimbousement; given that there will be only 7K people allowed in.  Moreso if this 7K limit is going to applied for the forseeable future.

This might be why Saturday is free. 

Wednesday's game is supposed to be 15,000. So perhaps they can fill that with season ticket holders alone 

I havent seen any emails. Let me check again.

edit:  Nope.  Nada. I checked the junk mail folder just in case.  But nothing. 

edit.2: its kind of disappointing because i signed up and put in my desposit early on the very first morning of the very first day when they first started selling season tickets for year one.  We knew from our pub encounters at the time with team officials and what not when they woudl first go on sale.  And we may have been buying before they went on sale to the general public. I have held my ticket ever since. 

I dont get why they decided to do a draw.  You would think seniority should count for something 🙂

Edited by Free kick

2 hours ago, Free kick said:

I havent seen any emails. Let me check again.

edit:  Nope.  Nada. I checked the junk mail folder just in case.  But nothing. 

edit.2: its kind of disappointing because i signed up and put in my desposit early on the very first morning of the very first day when they first started selling season tickets for year one.  We knew from our pub encounters at the time with team officials and what not when they woudl first go on sale.  And we may have been buying before they went on sale to the general public. I have held my ticket ever since. 

I dont get why they decided to do a draw.  You would think seniority should count for something 🙂

Check your email again.

I just got the email that I will be going.

10 minutes ago, narduch said:

Just got that too for the Wednesday match.

I'm surprised they are selling tickets this way.

Thats for presale though.  In other words,  if you want to buy more tickets.   

are your tickets loaded in the account manager?   I dont see anything.  Yet it says my invoice balance owing is $0.00

Edited by Free kick