TFC 2021 Season

Big_M

40 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

So with all this BS, what are the chances of Poz coming back for half a game right before the international break.  Seems like everyone else is trying to get out of dodge.  

Am I the only one here so old and pathetic who keeps thinking everyone is talking about Chris Pozniak everytime they mention Poz's comeback?

My observation is that managers tend to play kids when they can afford to, or have nothing to lose.

I bet Chris Armas is feeling the pressure after a horrendous start. Managers tend to rely on the veterans over kids, when they feel their job is on the line.

Patience with the inconsistency with the kids becomes a secondary, even tertiary factor when your job is on the line. The perception is that kids tend to make more mistakes. 

I don't believe DeLeon or Endoh is the solution to TFC's problems. Then again, the kids have been hot and cold, so it's hard for Armas to rely on them. It's not like any of TFC kids have been a Caden Clark or Cade Cowell.

Perhaps a brave manager willing to die by the kids performance is willing to give TFC kids more consistent minutes. 

Edited by Yohan

Well at this rate, Armas is going to die by the late 20's bench player.  Seriously though, if Oso, Poz (not Chris) etc were healthy TFC would be near the top of the conference and The youngsters vs bench vets argument would be on the back burner.  For me its just that you know what your getting with Mullins, Endoh, Zav, and its not that much to be honest.  Your not sure what SIngh/Dunn, Nelsen, Okello, Priso are going to give you, which can work both ways, but at least you have a shot at being pleasantly surprised.  Maybe you turn an academy kid into someone you can start or even sell (Akinola).