Canadians Abroad Nov 20th to Nov 26th

jordan

English Vanarama National League

Petrasso started for Barnet v. Hartlepool 

0-0 currently, he has had a couple chances according to Twitter

Goes off 81'. Same score. 

Scottish Premier League

Wotherspoon just came on (61') for St Johnstone away to Hibernian

Scored in 76' to put his team up 1-2.  2-2 full time.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

MLS

Toronto FC vs Nashville SC

Richie Lareya and Jonathan Osorio start for Toronto 

Ayo Akinola, Ralph Priso and Liam Fraser are subs.

Alistair Johnston starts for Nashville.

TSN 1/4/5 6pm EST 

UPDATE - Akinola on at 61 mins

Priso on at 101 minutes

Fraser on and Lareya off at 111 minutes

New England Revolution vs. Philadelphia Union

Tajon Buchanan starts at RB for the Revs

TSN 5 at 830 EST 

UPDATE - Buchanan scores in the 30th minute.

LAFC VS. SEATTLE SOUNDERS

Mark Anthony Kaye starts for LAFC and Dejan Jakovic is a sub.

TSN at 10:30 EST 

Edited by Strait Red

Laryea will be matched up against Costa Rican international Randall Leal. This guy is a stud and relied on a lot creatively for this solid Nashville team. Really looking forward to that 1v1 match up.

EDIT: Leal played the entire half on the opposite side of Laryea and got zero of the ball. I think they want Muyl to do the defensive work against Laryea.

4 hours ago, El Diego said:

Laryea will be matched up against Costa Rican international Randall Leal. This guy is a stud and relied on a lot creatively for this solid Nashville team. Really looking forward to that 1v1 match up.

EDIT: Leal played the entire half on the opposite side of Laryea and got zero of the ball. I think they want Muyl to do the defensive work against Laryea.

I think Laryea did fairly well defensively tonight.  The same can be said from Nashville on Laryea and the rest of TFC as well.

2 hours ago, Floortom said:

Laryea is much less dangerous on the left going forward. Doesn’t have that confidence in is left foot and is constantly trying to cut inside with low success.

I think I agree with this. Also noteworthy that Nashville played Muyl on the right as basically a second fullback, further neutering Laryea. Richie did switch to the right in the second half when Nashville had that flurry of chances and he helped stabilize the team, but offensively he was only able to get forward once or twice.

Osorio was quite good, I thought. Johnston was very solid. That may seem lazy adjective to choose, but it's true.

• jordan unpinned this topic