Camp Poutine 2021 @ IMG in Florida Jan 9 -24

22 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I expected this thread to be derailed by more fake epidemiological statements about COVID19 but it actually got derailed by a Tabla vs Millar debate (neither of whom are going to attend Camp Poutine).

As is often the case everyone seems more frustrated and angry than before.

I get my fake epidemiological statements about covid from the CBC ;) you get yours from here?

Stay safe, stay dumb, stay broke bahaha 

Edited by SpursFlu

54 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Sooooo................

I’m happy the camp isn’t cancelled.

I assume it had something to do with a US player testing positive upon arrival. He is currently in isolation. Likely both teams will be considered to be part of the same bubble. 

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2021/01/05/us-mens-national-team-calls-senior-team-u-23-roster-january-2021-camp

22 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

I get my fake epidemiological statements about covid from the CBC ;) you get yours from here?

Stay safe, stay dumb, stay broke bahaha 

Ohhh boyyy, I spoke too soon.

Thank goodness I take my Arsène Wenger multi-vitamins, they keep me immune from the SpursFlu. (I am still vulnerable to the SPURSCOVID though).

47 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Ohhh boyyy, I spoke too soon.

Thank goodness I take my Arsène Wenger multi-vitamins, they keep me immune from the SpursFlu. (I am still vulnerable to the SPURSCOVID though).

Stop me of you've heard this one.. President Xi, Vladimir Putin and Mark Zuckerberg walk in to a hospital thats almont at capacity...

32 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Is the unofficial "official" uniform of all athletes sweatpants and a hoodie for non-gamedays? 

Well, I wouldn't be surprised because sweatpants and hoodies are my new uniform for work these days.  Working from home has been a game changer.  Beats dress pants and ties any day.

24 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised because sweatpants and hoodies are my new uniform for work these days.  Working from home has been a game changer.  Beats dress pants and ties any day.

Sweats?

Excuse me, Mr. Fancy Pants, but it's hoodie on top and PJs on bottom. That's how you WFH in 2021.

8 hours ago, Kent said:

Watch the 1 covid case be Akinola and our “scrimmages” rather than “friendlies” can’t include our 2 reluctant dual nationals.

I don’t want to add to the worry but I was looking through the training video they posted and wasn’t able to see Ayo.  That being said I probably didn’t see a number of players so this is not evidence, just didn’t remove my concern haha.

25 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Canada will play the US twice. 1st game is u24s and 2nd will be the seniors. That’s word around camp from a player source

Has your source revealed who the positive COVID case is?  I know you can’t reveal, but curious if you have that info.