Cash Strapped Association

GuessWho

2 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It's a perfectly good topic, thread and acronym, as I see it.

The rest of you can screw off to North Korea if your horizon is that compressed.

In isolation, maybe.  

In the context of his long-standing and particularly unproductive moaning about the CSA in a way that never results in constructive discussion, not so much.  

7 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

In isolation, maybe.  

In the context of his long-standing and particularly unproductive moaning about the CSA in a way that never results in constructive discussion, not so much.  

As compared the long-standing and particularly unproductive butt-licking of the CSA that never results in a constructive discussion and rarely in the games we need either?

Pick your poison, no one else had the balls to come out and say this clearly earlier, and the November Friendlies thread is pathetic.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

13 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

As compared the long-standing and particularly unproductive butt-licking of the CSA that never results in a constructive discussion and rarely in the games we need either?

Pick your poison, no one else had the balls to come out and say this clearly earlier, and the November Friendlies thread is pathetic.

I don’t see it as butt licking but your call I guess.  But if you think Robert’s objective if constructive discussion, we have very differing views on his past participation in this forum.  

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It's a perfectly good topic, thread and acronym, as I see it.

The rest of you can screw off to North Korea if your horizon is that compressed.

Has the thread been deleted?

5 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

False choice. Plenty of of ground in between CSA butt-licking and outrageous email blackmail conspiracy theories to hold discussions.