Ralph Priso

Shway

Made the bench for MLS team of the week, for what it's worth.

Regarding his slow start on Wednesday's game, one thing to note is that, in addition to coming on mid-way through the first half for a team that was looking extremely discombobulated from the opening whistle, that was actually Priso's first pro game played in front of home fans, which might help to explain some of the nervy moments early on.

Armas did a lot of questionable things... but man, sending Priso back to the youth team was one of the most puzzling ones, I normally have my reservations with playing youth for the sake of it if I don't think they are fully ready, but Ralph is my exception, he's easily been my fav youth player for TFC, and has never looked out of place. Glad he's back with the senior team.

No, he’s in the midfield and he’s done excellent so far - very smart at reading the play in attack and one defense.

Delgado is at RB, Singh at LB…combine this with Slomar’s constant screw ups it’s a miracle (and good play by Bono) that they are still leading.

1 hour ago, baulderdash77 said:

You mean Bono and Soteldo.  This is the best game Bono has ever played by far today.

You must have missed TFC’s 2017 MLS Cup and Supporters Shield winning season or TFC’s CONCACAF Champions League run to the final where Bono had some great performances so don’t know if today’s game was his best .

8 hours ago, Canuckistan2019 said:

Priso does not look out of place in the mls. Another full season of mls under his belt and Continuing like this he’s off to Europe for sure by next summer at least 

He should be starting for a stretch of games now… just worried that when Delgado is no longer needed to make a hash out of right or left back, he’ll be back giving away the ball in the center of midfield and stifling our attack along side “can’t take a minute off” Bradley, while Prso goes back to the bench.

Edit: If Perez insists on keeping Delgado in the lineup, I’d like to see Bradley moved to CB to replace Gonzalez to keep Prso in the starting lineup.

Edited by TOcanadafan

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Norrin Radd said:

And TFC only needed 10 minutes to overcome a two goal deficit. The team looks so much better without Altidore and Bradly.

Just a legendary 10 minute performance from the 18 year old lad, an incredible rise it’s been for him as mere weeks ago he was in USL 1 and now he’s capable of taking playing time from Michael Bradley. Even Davies couldn’t do that… We have found our first Mbappe but we’ve converted him to CM, just for our dear friend Chris.