Canadians Abroad September 25th to October 1st

jordan

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians for September 25th to October 1st
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread 

2 hours ago, Strait Red said:

Liam Millar starts for Liverpool U-23’s vs. Manchester United.

A9ACC773-47E0-47AA-A93E-525C6C0BD052.jpeg

Finished 5-3 Liverpool. I don’t say this much (say he played well)but that was Liams best game in a Liverpool shirt unplayable in the first half. The rb pulled at half time ... only thing missing was a goal. If u can grab the hilights worth a look... sorry... proud and against United too!!!

3 hours ago, spitfire said:

Finished 5-3 Liverpool. I don’t say this much (say he played well)but that was Liams best game in a Liverpool shirt unplayable in the first half. The rb pulled at half time ... only thing missing was a goal. If u can grab the hilights worth a look... sorry... proud and against United too!!!

Since I woke up this morning (in Melbourne), I've watched the first 63 minutes of the Lille match. Turned it off just now, as JD is being subbed and I don't give a rat's ass about any of the rest of the team. I'm going to cue up the full U23 match to see how Liam did with my own eyes, now.

7 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Since I woke up this morning (in Melbourne), I've watched the first 63 minutes of the Lille match. Turned it off just now, as JD is being subbed and I don't give a rat's ass about any of the rest of the team. I'm going to cue up the full U23 match to see how Liam did with my own eyes, now.

Motherfuckers haven't uploaded the full match to LFCTV Go, yet! 😠

3 hours ago, spitfire said:

he looked great out there. the commentators were giving him a lot of praise. 

1 hour ago, Mikmacdo said:

he looked great out there. the commentators were giving him a lot of praise. 

1 hour ago, SthMelbRed said:

Keep in mind, as well, that those were the Man Utd commentators.

Are these games free to watch on the website? I wouldn’t mind watching the next one, and Wolves games

3 minutes ago, jordan said:

Are these games free to watch on the website? I wouldn’t mind watching the next one, and Wolves games

I'm a subscriber to LFCTV Go, which gives me the option to watch Liverpool's U23, U18 matches, usually live and with full match and extended highlights, after the fact. I imagine that most Premier League clubs offer something similar for their supporters, but I'm not sure. The Liverpool matches, for their own website, are commentated by Steve Hunter, who might be the most one-eyed man in the history of football. 😁 I don't mind, since we're on the same side. LOL

England

Junior Hoilett starts for Cardiff against Reading. 74 mins and a yellow in a 2-1 loss

Leutwiler is the back up for today's match against AFC Wimbledon

Tom Mcgill is the Crawley back up for today's match against Oldham Athletic

Scotland

Charlie Trafford is on the Hamilton bench for today's match against Dundee United. Remained on the bench in a 1-1 draw.

Wotherspoon is on the St. Johnstone bench for today's match against Livingston. Played the final 13 in a 2-0 loss. 

Dario Zanatta starts for Ayr United against Falkirk in friendly action. 78 in a 3-2 win

JAPAN

J3 League - Kamatamare Sanuki

Noah Kenshin Browne has the start early this morning and just notched his first pro goal! - a lofted long ball over the top of the high line from Vanraure sees Browne clean through on goal to slot past the keeper into the middle of the net.

https://twitter.com/Canucks_Abroad/status/1310078632765915136

• jordan unpinned this topic