Match Thread: Island Games - August 18, 2020 - Pacific v York 9

narduch

Just now, Kent said:

Three tries on my computer (first two tries said the stream is either down or done) and I am back again, during the drink break.

Painful. I am on my mac, hdmi to tv crashed at halftime but that's it so far tonight. 

Pacific should be kicking themselves right now. Could have put this game to bed but havent been clinical. 

5 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Fyi 

This is only available in the USA right? After tonight I would be tempted to get FS2 as a backup for when OneSoccer pulls this crap with me. I have seen like one or two minutes of game time since I said I got it working on my computer. I’m back again now, apparently the game is over and Pacific scored. Fantastic.

What an awful game. Despite the assist, that was Telfer's worst game in a York 9 shirt. Petrasso came on and did nothing. Also regarding Ingham, I love the guy but he's clearly not great under pressure. The Montreal Impact game comes to mind.

Jimmy needs to sort this out. Too much depth in this side to flop like this.

20 minutes ago, Ingham said:

What an awful game. Despite the assist, that was Telfer's worst game in a York 9 shirt. Petrasso came on and did nothing. Also regarding Ingham, I love the guy but he's clearly not great under pressure. The Montreal Impact game comes to mind.

Jimmy needs to sort this out. Too much depth in this side to flop like this.

I’ve been preaching since day one on Brennan he is York 9’s version of TFC’s first coach Mo Johnson what a disaster that guy was. Great in front of the camera very charismatic guy but just way over his head as a coach, and this is what Brennan is slowly turning out to be . The talent seems to be there no excuses but unfortunately the wrong guy guiding the ship in my mind . Hopefully the rich owner of this club comes to his senses and pulls the plug on this guy if they continue to underperform.

28 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

I’ve been preaching since day one on Brennan he is York 9’s version of TFC’s first coach Mo Johnson what a disaster that guy was. Great in front of the camera very charismatic guy but just way over his head as a coach, and this is what Brennan is slowly turning out to be . The talent seems to be there no excuses but unfortunately the wrong guy guiding the ship in my mind . Hopefully the rich owner of this club comes to his senses and pulls the plug on this guy if they continue to underperform.

I’m not saying I’m a huge Brennan fan, but Y9 had a good first season. They started this one OK so far, but ultimately the proof will be in the pudding. If they don’t advance from the group, he should definitely be sacked, but I think it’s premature at this point.