Match Thread: Island Games - August 18, 2020 - Pacific v York 9

narduch

I usually hate how often "must win" gets thrown around but in a 7 game round one you can't really afford to drop any points. 

York came out flat against Ottawa and can't afford to not be the dictators of the match again.  Come out with your best lineup possible for this game. If Petrasso is good to go I'd like to see him start with Telfer and Vasconcelos.  See what Gabby can bring in the first half and don't be shy to sub him at half if it isn't significantly better than what we've seen.  Manny, Di Chiara with Muro the middle.  Thompson had a good game Saturday and deserves the start again. 

Its huge for York and the pressure will likely be more on them after being built up in the media and subsequently  disappointing in the first game. I think that is harsh on york missing key players and a very decent Ottawa side. Pacific obviously will need the win too. They have some great pieces in the squad if they get the time to click could certainly be contenders too.

I stopped and restarted my cast. Unplugged my chrome cast and left it for 30 seconds. I tried the app on my iPad (which was watching the TFC game on TSN) but it closed as soon as it started. Then I turned off my phone (which was casting to my chrome cast) and started it up again. After a couple minutes of waiting for the cast to start again I got 5 seconds of play before it got stuck. This is frustrating!