Match Thread: Island Games - August 15, 2020 - HFX Wanderers v Pacific

narduch

Just watched the replay of the game , no biggie but is It me or do the design of the two nets look different lol. Looked like one end of the field had one type of goal design and the other a slightly different design or look to it lol. But overall a decent game considering the long layoff since last year’s final.Sorry wrong game thread lol referring to the Cavalry Forge game .

Edited by SoccMan

1 hour ago, nolando said:

This is a helpful overview, although not coming directly from Kah: https://pacificfc.canpl.ca/article/the-island-games-pacific-fc-2020-cpl-season-preview

Thanks! I had read that but I was hoping there were some other details. We know so little about his plans. 

As an aside, being a supporter of Vancouver Island, I’m finding all this talk of ‘the island’ in reference to P.E.I. confusing 

7 hours ago, Aird25 said:

Thanks! I had read that but I was hoping there were some other details. We know so little about his plans. 

As an aside, being a supporter of Vancouver Island, I’m finding all this talk of ‘the island’ in reference to P.E.I. confusing 

I'm convinced that once the narrowed it down to PEI or Langford they started working on marketing it as Island Games 

8 hours ago, Aird25 said:

You're not the only one confused. I just checked TV listings to record the matches and on Rogers the games are being played in Newfoundland and Labrador.